- 1. What is the difference between ‘search’ and ‘browse’?
- 2. How do I use ‘search all documents’?
- 3. What is ‘browse’ and how does it work?
- 4. How do I use ‘browse by contributor’?
- 5. How do I use ’search by the name of a patient’?
- 6. How do I use ‘browse by investigation‘?
- 7. How does ‘browse’ find the relevant documents?
- 9. I used ‘search by the name of a patient’ but didn’t get any document results. Why?
- 10. Why can’t I find the material I expected to find?
- 11. Why has some material not been disclosed on this site?
- 12. What is a redacted document and why have documents been redacted?
- 13. What is OCR and how is it used on the site?
- 14. How do I use Adobe Reader to search within documents?
8. How do I search everything?
If you want to search the entire website, which includes all documents, the Report pages and all other content on the website, you can search everything by using the search term entry bar in the top right-hand corner of every page on this website.
Once you type a search term into the entry bar, the keyword search will search the disclosed material, the website pages and the Report.