- 1. What is the difference between ‘search’ and ‘browse’?
- 2. How do I use ‘search all documents’?
- 3. What is ‘browse’ and how does it work?
- 4. How do I use ‘browse by contributor’?
- 5. How do I use ’search by the name of a patient’?
- 6. How do I use ‘browse by investigation‘?
- 7. How does ‘browse’ find the relevant documents?
- 8. How do I search everything?
- 9. I used ‘search by the name of a patient’ but didn’t get any document results. Why?
- 10. Why can’t I find the material I expected to find?
- 12. What is a redacted document and why have documents been redacted?
- 13. What is OCR and how is it used on the site?
- 14. How do I use Adobe Reader to search within documents?
11. Why has some material not been disclosed on this site?
The Gosport Independent Panel aims to provide full disclosure of documentation, and the majority of the material seen and assessed by the Panel is available through this website.
The following documents have not been disclosed:
documents that are already in the public domain
documents containing extremely sensitive information, such as medical notes
documents containing information covered by legal professional privilege
documents containing information that public bodies are legally prohibited from disclosing (including information provided in confidence by third parties).
To find out more about how the Panel considered material for disclosure, please see the Documents created by the Panel section of the website.
For queries regarding access to material not published on this website, please follow the advice on our Help page.