- 1. What is the difference between ‘search’ and ‘browse’?
- 2. How do I use ‘search all documents’?
- 3. What is ‘browse’ and how does it work?
- 4. How do I use ‘browse by contributor’?
- 5. How do I use ’search by the name of a patient’?
- 6. How do I use ‘browse by investigation‘?
- 7. How does ‘browse’ find the relevant documents?
- 8. How do I search everything?
- 9. I used ‘search by the name of a patient’ but didn’t get any document results. Why?
- 10. Why can’t I find the material I expected to find?
- 11. Why has some material not been disclosed on this site?
- 12. What is a redacted document and why have documents been redacted?
- 13. What is OCR and how is it used on the site?
- 14. How do I use Adobe Reader to search within documents?
6. How do I use ‘browse by investigation‘?
‘Browse by investigation‘ enables you to view documents that refer to previous investigations and enquiries relevant to this Independent Panel. The ‘browse by investigation‘ page will present you with an alphabetical list of investigations. To view documents from a specific investigation that have been provided to the Panel, you must click on one of the investigation names in the list.